Symfony – Form Save Processes Outlined
In the never ending quest to figure out how to successfully embed symfony forms I found myself always opening /symfony/lib/plugins/sfDoctrinePlugin/lib/form/sfFormDoctrine.class.php to study the order of operations for saving data against a form object. Finally figured it was time to post it somewhere where I could easily get to it and may help other devs along the way.
Note: This is a living doc and may be updated over time.
- PHP – Doctrine – Soft Delete – Multiple Rows at a Time
- PHP – Doctrine – DQL – Select Subquery
- Symfony – Share Template Across Multiple Apps
- PHP – Symfony – Speed up CLI Commands – Do Not Load Web Plugins
- PHP – Symfony – Build Model – No yml schema found
- Symfony – Propel – Determine Propel Version
- Doctrine – PHP – Compare two Doctrine_Record Objects
- Symfony – Doctrine – Call to a member function evictAll on a non-object
- Symfony – Standard API for Logging Using __callStatic
- Symfony – Symfony 2 Security Audit Results