News – Facebook’s ‘HipHop PHP’ Available as Open Source
Have no idea why they code-named it ‘hip hop’ but if the article is correct, it could mean a huge boon for the PHP community. Less resource usage equals less servers equals more money available for R&D into new web technologies.
+100 to Facebook development team for not only optimizing a widely used language, but making it available as open source. Grats guys on this exciting result and look forward to working with it.
- PHP – Doctrine – Soft Delete – Multiple Rows at a Time
- PHP – Doctrine – DQL – Select Subquery
- Symfony – Share Template Across Multiple Apps
- PHP – ZipArchive – 5.3.x – Weird Issue when Unlinking a File Just Added to Archive
- PHP – Symfony – Speed up CLI Commands – Do Not Load Web Plugins
- PHP – Symfony – Build Model – No yml schema found
- PHPUnit – You must not expect the generic exception class
- PHP – Correctly Cast Numeric Strings to Numeric Datatypes
- PHP – Reflection Class – Determine Parent Method Signature
- CentOS – PHP – Install Memcached (with a d) Stack