Linux – CentOS6 – Adding or Updating Custom Gateway
Just started working with CentOS6 and came across an issue where I found it difficult to add a gateway for my eth0 interface. The netinstall I conducted didn’t appear to have an entry area for it (or I may have missed it). If you need to add or update your gateway do the following:
Now your gateway should be working as expected.
- Linux – Using Curl to Test Response Headers
- Puppet – Wrong Header Line Format – Error
- CentOS – sealert – Convert audit messages into human readable (and understandable) format
- CentOS – PHP – Install Memcached (with a d) Stack
- Apache – Httpd – SELinux – Permission denied – File Permissions Deny Server Access
- MySQL – Percona – Release Notes – Identifying Changes Between Versions
- Linux – CentOS – Install Mycrypt
- Linux – CentOS – GIT – Version Mismatch – CentOS5 CentOS6
- Linux – PHP – Apache – HTTP Error 500
- Linux – CentOS6 – Git – fatal – Where do you want to fetch from today?